- Be advocates for animals . . . speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves.
- Protect animals from suffering, cruelty, abuse, abandonment and neglect.
- Sponsor Humane Society Police Officer to prevent cruelty to animals and educate on the proper care of animals.
- Promote the spaying and neutering of all companion animals to reduce animal overpopulation and the senseless death of animals whose only crime is being unwanted.
- Offer low-cost spay/neuter program (subsidizing when available) & financial assistance for veterinary expenses in hardship cases.
- Partner with breed rescue and other humane organizations to place as many animals as possible.
- Provide adoption programs for animals in need of placement in caring, forever homes.
- Champion feral cat trap neuter and release programs.
- Supply pet food and other needed supplies (housing, etc.) to assist owners with financial difficulties in caring for animals.
- Create Humane Education, including programs in conjunction with public schools, service organization and community groups.
- Develop Wags-on-Wheels program (pet-assisted therapy) for senior or handicapped citizens in nursing homes, and children or adults in hospitals.
- Support legislation that is favorable to animals.
- Nurture the human/animal bond, recognizing that it greatly enriches those lives involved
Five year plan
- Feral Cat Sanctuary
- Unadoptable Dog Sanctuary
- Store Front and Spay Neuter Clinic
- Dog Park and Training Facility
- Feral Cat Colony Management Program
Not-For-Profit animal foster/rescue organization located in Franklin, Pennsylvania.